“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Across Country Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments and all its fixtures, fittings and
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
“Guests” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
“Visitor” means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the deposit or full amount upon booking or check-in constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply. Please contact reception to arrange late check-outs.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure can be made at reception or key box outside front office unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
• Payment will be taken within the 48 hours period before the arrival date.
• If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time we may contact you fund the credit card, otherwise the booking will be cancelled if pre-payment is not made within the 48 hours period.
• Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received on arrival.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express (3% surcharge), direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order.
• Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. Cash payments are accepted on arrival and a minimum $250 cash bond is required to cover incidental charges and will be returned on check out if room is left in reasonable condition.
• Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to change or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on 1800 122 267 or 02 6882 0877
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded the full amount if the booking is outside the 48 hours cancellation notice.
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A bond payment of $250 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the credit card. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra Guests or Visitors beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavor to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be
refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms
or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management.
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Across Country House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management’s discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $150.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any
injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.